Oct 28, 2013

A blogroll of non-student blogs...

Today I am posting some links to Blogs by people other than students - but whose blogs are very similar to some of ours.  I am doing this so you have something to look at and compare to.  Some of you are hitting the nail on the head...others need to reach a little more.

For William in Sect. 3, I found this blog - AHA Moments.  Enjoy!
For Penny in Sect. 3, I follow this blog, you might like it!  It is professional so it's fancy.  Reboot with Joe - Juicing Blog
For Ashley in Sect. 3, Look at this one!  She is wicked.  :-) Diary of a Poor Girl
OK, Country, here is one for you - ProWrestling Illustrated!
For Coley, in Sect. 4 - start here.
For Shana, in Sect 4 - this blog is pretty cool, Jungle of Life
For Shiron, in Sect 4 - Hungry Reader 
For Vernard, in Sect. 4 - Earmilk (I really liked Apollo Creed by Archie Bang).Oh, and this guy is pretty, ummmmm, interesting P.O.S
Avery, there are so many music, art and culture blogs...but I liked OpenCulture's site with many blogs to choose from.  My favorite post was this one: Why I study physics
For Robert the Poet, I liked this blog a lot - Tuesday Poem
For my friend Thaer in Sect. 3, you may like this blog post - Why Blogging is Dead
Autumn, the Foodie Newbie, this blog might give you food for thought! Epicurean Mom

For the rest of you - when you post this week, I will find a blog just for you!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the recommendation. The physics video is insightful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete